Mt. Kisco Diner Review

The Mt. Kisco Diner is a place of casual dining and a main go-to food spot in Westchester County. The Mt. Kisco Diner is located on 252 Main Street in Mount Kisco, New York. This local hotspot serves a great variety of classic American foods. From a great selection of breakfast foods to dinner foods, you will always find what you’re looking for. I have my favorites from the diner for each meal of the day starting with the breakfast selection of a Belgian waffle, for the lunch selection I recommend some mac and cheese topped with breadcrumbs, and finally for the dinner selection I would recommend the pasta Fresca, which includes some rigatoni pasta with sun dried tomatoes, broccoli, and more. Those are only my favorites; they also have so many other delicious meals.

The Mt. Kisco Diner has become a local hotspot due to the popularity amongst the local high school students. This place has become the go to spot when students need to stop for a quick bite. This new high school popularity has accounted for the boom in business for the establishment. Friday and Saturday nights are the busiest for the diner. They are always getting a crowd in over the weekend due to the young kids loving the food. Although they attract great amount of crowds, there are some setbacks, such as the service. They are very unorganized at times; most of the waitresses and waiters don’t really have an idea of what’s going on. At some points you with have multiple waiters or waitresses coming up to you asking for you drink order when you’ve already put it in. To be honest, that’s the only issue with the diner.

Overall, the Mt. Kisco Diner is a great place to have a nice meal with your family and friends.