UEFA Champions League Final Prediction

After watching the UEFA Champions League Quarter Final matches, we have seen Bayern, Real Madrid, Roma, and Liverpool all advance. The quarterfinals were filled with lots of excitement as we saw Real Madrid beat Juventus in a controversial second leg match, Bayern getting passed a vigilant Sevilla team, Liverpool ending Manchester City with ease, and Roma shocking a strong Barcelona team. For the semi-finals, Bayern got drawn with Real Madrid and Liverpool got drawn with Roma. This is going to be a very exciting semifinal, especially for Bayern and Real Madrid fans. Real Madrid was drawn to Bayern last year and they beat them with ease. Even though Bayern have a stronger team this year, I think Madrid will edge them out this time again. For the Liverpool-Roma match, I think Liverpool will take care of business since they are in tremendous form.

The grand finale will take place between Real Madrid and Liverpool. Real Madrid will be heavy favorites for this match as they really have a better squad than Liverpool. However, even though Real Madrid has the talent, Liverpool has the heart. From all of my years of playing soccer, I have learned that it is not necessarily about the talent of players a squad has, but it is more about the fight. Liverpool has the fight. They have the heart to win the Champions League. I think that this will be a repeat of the 2005 Champions League Final in where Liverpool will be down but a comeback. I think that this will be the outcome of the final and I believe Mohamed Salah and the Liverpool side will lift up the 2018 Champions League Trophy in Kiev.